Top Ten Reasons to Buy Tickets to the Seattle Food & Wine Experience
January 6, 2010 by Doug Haugen
If you live near the Seattle area, it seems that there is always and forever a new food and wine extravaganza popping up…ain’t it grand?
Well, there’s another one. For the last couple of weeks, you’ve seen the banner on the WINO Magazine website instructing you to save the date for the Seattle Food & Wine Experience, and hopefully you have, because we don’t just throw these things up there. This event looks spectacular.
In case you’re not convinced, the folks over at the Seattle Food & Wine Experience have compiled a list of Top 10 Reasons to buy tix. Read on, and then get your tickets right away. We’ll see you there.
Top Ten Reasons to Buy Tickets
10. All ticket buyers are immediately entered in a drawing for the chance to win a wine touring package for 10 provided by Butler Transportation.
9. The Maximus/Minimus pig truck will be out of hibernation for the day!
8. Artisan beer garden sponsored by Peroni.
7. Only $49 for Earth & Ocean, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, Ponti Seafood Grill, Ray’s Boathouse Restaurant, John Sarich – Chateau Ste. Michelle, Salty’s on Alki, TASTE Sam, The Hunt Club, Bradley and Mikel’s Pearl Dining & Bar, Pike Place Brewery, Artisanal Brasserie & The Artisanal Table, Andaluca, Blackfish, Frost Doughnuts, Cedarbrook Lodge, Campagne, Cicchetti Kitchen and Bar and Tulalip Bay!!!
6. Try a three way! It’s between you, Menage a Trois wine and American Lamb prepared three different ways by Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse.
5. Catch your second wind in the Starbucks coffee and music lounge and then go back for more.
4. Support an awesome cause. Proceeds from the ticket sales will benefit Beecher’s Flagship Foundation – a program that teaches youth about pure food nutrition.
3. Get excited that you are going each time you read updates about it on facebook and twitter.
2. Discover another reason to hit the Tulalip Resort Casino. Their fabulous Taste of Tulalip chefs will be featured on our culinary exhibition stage.
1. WINE! Wine from Washington, California, Oregon. Wine from France, Italy and Germany. Wine from Portugal and Spain. Wine from Argentina. Wine from Chile. Wine from South Africa. Wine from Australia and New Zealand. And did we mention WINE?!